Frequently Asked Questions
The problem has the potential to only get worse and cost you more to repair in the long term. Doing nothing has the potential to undermine the structural integrity and value of your house.
Rectifying the problem early on will save you thousands of dollars. If treated early, the budget for an average 3 bedroom home is typically between $3,000 and $8,000
Typically takes between 5 to 10 days to complete.
• Testimonials from their previous clients
• Evidence of their insurance policies (beware some suppliers are not insured)
• Evidence of their industry accreditation such as HIA or Master Builders
• Evidence they are a Registered Builder
• Find out who is actually going to do the work. Many suppliers sub contract out meaning they have less control over the job which makes it more risky for you
Yes, we offer a guarantee of 10 years
Because they do things on the cheap – they outsource work to sub contractors, they might not have that much experience and they might not be insured. Would you want to put at risk your most valuable asset to save a few dollars?